What Employment Agreements can we act on and in what manner?
We act or bargain for members on a variety of Employment Agreements -
- Staff Association Collective Agreements - (Vero, Asteron Life and AA Insurance)
- We negotiate all changes to the Collective Agreement including staff benefits and working conditions. This includes salary for banded staff in consultation with our members. We can assist non-banded members with salary queries and negotiation or conditions where we are requested to do this.
- The Contract is negotiated annually on each expiry date.
- Fixed Term Agreements that are standard to the Company and not via an Agency
- Individual Agreements - any agreement between the Company and the employee, for example if you have negotiated an Individual Contract or variation with the Company and want bargaining help, assistance with industrial problems or advice only as required by you.