What are the benefits of membership?
- Committee members are staff, in similar job roles to you. We know the job functions of our personnel, and really understand the issues.
- Easy and fast access for initial advice and to channel feedback on employment issues.
- Non-confrontational negotiating stance and we are on the spot, which is good for members in terms of benefits agreed, and speed of implementation of those benefits.
- Free Membership during Parental Leave or Leave Without Pay, providing you return to work.
- Membership Guidelines that assist with any queries you may have about us or how to handle a dispute or inquiry that you may be having initially before you refer these to us
Note: Employment relationship problems are easier to handle if the correct procedure is followed right from the beginning.
- Access to Staff Association Rules - all Committee Members have a copy of them.